Monday, August 11, 2014

Introducing Amaia

I am a 7 year old girl who lived in Lafayette, Ca.  I am fun, amazing, awesome and energized.  I love to listen to music, sing, draw.  I love to make bird houses.  I love all kinds of animals and to play with them.

I am going on a trip with my family.  We are going to sail to new places and look at coral reefs.  I think this trip will be fun and great.  I think when we are on our trip we will be swimming a lot and I would love to turn into a mermaid or a sea turtle.   For school I am going to be homeschooled.  This means a lot to me because it will be my first time being homeschooled and with my mom teaching us.  

I think on the boat it will be fun because we will be sailing around a lot, eating, playing on the beaches, and laying on the net.  I am looking forward to playing on the beaches.  It will be so much fun going to all these new places.  I am hoping to make a lot of friends and do a lot of things with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment